Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Go With The Blurble...

I did absolutely nothing this weekend.

I spent three days sitting on my ass playing video games.  When I got bored with one game, I'd switch to another.  On a couple of occasions I didn't even bother to stop and eat.

It was Sunday before I realized that I hadn't even thought of writing or posting anything.  That made me feel pretty guilty, but didn't do anything to affect my behavior.

I have no idea why I was such a slug this weekend.  But I obviously needed to do it for some reason, because it was an absolutely overwhelming urge.  So, I'm trying to accept it and let it go and move on.

Now, I want to write something, but again, no time.  They just stepped up the pressure on the project I'm coding for, and it's looking like I'm going to be pulling 10-12 hour days for much of the rest of the month of September.  Not looking forward to that.  And it's not going to leave me much time or energy for much of anything else in my life.

Oh, well.  Nothing to do but go with the flow.  Even when it's a torrent.

No comments: