Friday, April 27, 2012

Kickball - Week 1...

Played our season opener last night against the #2 ranked team in the league.

POSITION:

          -Right Field (of course - I wanted catcher, but they gave that to the 60 year-old guy with a limp)
          -only action I saw was a ball that bounced over the short-stop's head.  Once I got the ball, I
           couldn't throw it far enough to get it all the way to home plate to stop the incoming run.

AT THE PLATE:

          -pop-fly, out
          -base hit (next kicker got tagged out to end the inning, so I never made it to 2nd base)

FINAL:

          -we lost, badly - it was like the Bad News Bears out there, y'all

INJURIES:

          -pulled back muscle
          -shin splints
          -sore hip joint
          -sore quad muscles

No comments: