Thursday, April 26, 2012

Posting Update...

There are a couple of things going on in my life that are probably going to start interfering with my ability to post everyday, and I wanted to mention them here.

First of all, I joined my company Kickball team, which is completely ridiculous, and not something I ever remotely thought I would do.  But it sounded like a good idea at the time.  (A regular excuse to get some fresh air, exercise, and have some fun playing a favorite childhood game.)  Games are on Thursdays after work, so that means I'm going to be getting home very late on Thursdays.  So, unless I have time and inspiration during my work day on Thursdays to post something, expect some quick little "Kickball Update" posts on Thursday evenings/Friday mornings for the next few months.

But the bigger and more immediate issue is that we still do not have any internet at home.  It appears that our router and/or modem is burnt out.  So, we really have no idea when we're going to have access to the internet again.  So, no posting from home.  Which means no weekend posts at all, and weekday posts only if I can find time during my workday to post something.  And I've got a lot of work to do over the next couple of days, so that's seeming unlikely.

So, I just wanted to explain all of that, so that if/when I start missing posts here soon, you'll know that it's not because I'm slacking off, or because my interest in this project is waning.

Just some technical difficulties, folks, that's all.

No comments: