Friday, July 27, 2012

Three Diamonds...

:   i have realized something

:   i have realized the distilled essence of all of my desires

:   is simply to be able to Love you

:   or, more honestly, that you would be able to let me Love you


:   and i have realized something else

:   i have realized that this desire of mine

:   to be free to Love you completely

:   with neither regret nor remorse

:   will never be fulfilled


:   and so now i have a choice


:   i can let go of this desire

:   to save myself

:   from constant rejection and disappointment

:   i can accept that you will never let me Love you

:   the way that i want to

:   the way that i try to

:   i can let go of this desire

:   accept my fate

:   and simply stop trying


:   or


:   i can take it

:   i can endure

:   and keep Loving you

:   knowing full-well that Loving you means

:   an oft-broken heart


:   and i have realized one more thing

:   one final thing

:   that for a life spent Loving you

:   You

:   for that I can be

:   for that I will be

:   for that, I am


:   Strong


No comments: