Monday, June 4, 2012

Blurberry...

No internet at home for the next few weeks, while the computer's in the shop.  (That's why this is my first post since Friday.)

No time to post at work today, or in the foreseeable future.  Several urgent projects to work on, plus they're swapping out my machine on Wednesday for a new one with a new operating system that I don't know how to use (Windows 7).  So, setting that up is going to take a day or two, at least.

So many things I want to talk about:
          -my horrible weekend trying (and failing) to fix and re-format both of my laptops
          -tomorrow's Transit of Venus (last one until 2117!)
          -my new workout (started back with the weights this morning; "Arms. Like. NOODLES!")


This really fucking sucks.  But I don't think there's anything I can do about it.  So I guess I need to just accept it.  And if I can do that, then the Brightside would be, enjoying the small, measure of relaxation and freedom afforded me by this temporary reprieve from my computer, and the internet, and my writing responsibilities.

"Make the most of it."

No comments: