Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Son of Blurble...

I miss my computer.

Workout is going well.  Weight is coming off at a good clip.  My stomach is flatter, and my pants fit better (my tight pants feel normal, and what used to be my good-fitting pants are starting to feel baggy).  I'm pleasantly sore all the freakin' time.

Really not happy right now, though.  I miss my computer (as I said), I miss writing, I miss meditating, I miss having free time, I hate kickball... .  And I just generally miss being happy and feeling that I like my life.  I miss Her, and realize now that I basically always have, even though she's right there, standing right next to me.  How could two people who are so close end up so far apart?

SMART meeting tonight.  No idea what to talk about it.  Really don't want to go, but feel like I should.

Guess that's about it for now.

Apologies for the boring and the whiny.

No comments: