Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Return Of Blurble...

I WANT MY GODDAMN COMPUTER BACK!

There, I said it.  Apologies for the caps lock.

I really need to write again.  I'm feeling like such a useless slug.  I can feel myself getting more and more stressed out every day without it.  I even miss the pressure of feeling that I need to get something posted every day.  That pressure is nothing compared to the stress of not having the time or the means to write.

I'm going to be in a cabin in the woods on the side of a mountain this weekend, and all I can think is, Goddammit, that would be such a perfect place to get some great writing done!  But I won't be able to, because I need a computer for that.  (I can't write by hand; my hand moves way too slow for my brain.)

I'm having no luck finding the brightside to this.  It just feels wrong.  It feels fucking unhealthy.

I just want my computer back.

No comments: