Monday, August 27, 2012

Catch-up Blurble...

I have so much I want to write about from the last week, but I just don't know when I'm going to find the time.

I had plenty of time this weekend, but no energy.  I was still sick when I got home, and completely exhausted, so I decided the best way to spend the weekend was to do as little as possible, and rest as much as possible.  And it helped, but I didn't bother trying to write, as that conflicted with my whole "do as little as possible" policy.

And now I have the energy and the drive and the desire (in spades), but no time.  I'm only about a third of the way through coding this stupid, crazy project right now, and I just found out they want a working version to test by Friday!  I don't know if I could get all that done by next Friday, much less by the end of this week!  And, on top of my own instrument, they also just gave me a section of another instrument to code, as well, and that takes top priority.  Because apparently, I didn't have enough to do already.

Add to all of that the fact that I'm trying to catch up on all the stuff I missed while I was out last week, and I'm basically completely overwhelmed for the foreseeable future.

Pray for me, children.  Pray for me.

No comments: