Friday, August 3, 2012

Null Blurble...

Bored, tired, no idea what to write.  Or rather, I've already written about all of the things I want to write about recently, and I don't have any new ideas.  And, even if I did, I'd probably be too tired and numbed by boredom to do anything with them anyways.

I also feel sick in this really weird way.  For the second day in a row now, a couple of hours after eating my lunch (soup and salad both days, but different soups and different salads each day), I have suddenly gotten this pain in my stomach.  It feels like this really painful weight, like I've swallowed a brick.  I have no idea what could possibly be causing this sensation, and it's really uncomfortable, and it really sucks, and I really want it to go away.

It's also not making it any easier to come up with something to write about.

+  +  +

Ok, I guess that's it for today.  Another half-an-hour spent trying to come up with something, and I've got nada.  I'm calling it.  Time of post-death:  5:04.

Sorry everybody.

No comments: