Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Serious Blurblery...

Argh.  I have something important that I very much want to write about, but I can't find the time today.  I'm still way behind on my work, and I've got to rush out of here for another appointment tonight; I'm still exhausted from staying up late every night to watch the Olympics, and then totally obliterating my sleep schedule to view the rover landing, etc., etc., blah blah blah.

Maybe tomorrow.

I'm getting all blocked up.  I have writer's constipation.

Ew, no.  Scratch that.  Forget I said it.

I'll be back soon, and I'll get this out of me, one way or another.

Maybe with a creativity laxative.  Art-Lax.

Ew!  Stop doing that!

Your writing is shit.  That's what I'm saying.  In case that wasn't clear.

Yes, yes, thank you, I get it.   Very helpful.  Goodbye now.

I can't believe I'm actually going to post this...

+  +  +

Confidential to my little brother:  just so you know, if you ever do anything that stupid ever again, I'll kill you.

Because I love you.

You dumb fuck.

Get well soon.


No comments: