Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Technical Interrupt...

We upgraded our cell phones a couple of days ago, and so I've spent the majority of the last two days alternating between trying to figure out how to work my phone, and trying to get my phone to work at all.  And between my total lack of knowledge of how to use the phone and the fact that it seems to have been installed with what I can only assume is an extra system file named PhoneCurse.dll, I've been pretty well fucked lately, in terms of both free time and communication.

So, posting = not likely.

I use my cell phone as my alarm clock, as well, and for the past few days, and for different reasons each day, that feature has managed to fail on my brand new phone, causing me to oversleep.  As a result, I've been working out after work, rather than before, as I'd prefer.  It's either that, or skip my workout entirely, which I'd really rather not do.  So, more free-time down the phone-hole.

It's not all bad.  The phone is amazing in most other ways, and is a quantum leap above our previous phones.  Just working out the bugs, is all.  I hope to have some time to post something more worthwhile soon.

In the meantime, if you'd like to join me in my technocratic exorcism rite that I have planned for tomorrow's full moon, wherein I will summon, capture, and FUCKING ANNIHILATE the electronic daemon that I have apparently been cursed with the last few months, please leave a comment, and I will have my servitor (I've named him Bit) tap your dreamscape with the appropriate contact info.

TTFN, bitches.


No comments: