Monday, May 21, 2012

Hunger Update...

It's late, and I just got home, and this is my first opportunity to write, and I just really can't bring myself to spend the remainder of my night coming up with something worthwhile to expound on; I still have to make and eat dinner at some point, for crying out loud.

So, for the sake of having something to post quickly, I thought I'd give an update on my mysterious, insatiable hunger that I learned at my counseling session today (one of the many reasons I'm getting home so late, actually).  I'm pleased to report that my counselor was able to confirm that while a craving for sweets is more common, just being hungry all the time is not unheard of, and that it most likely is, just as I thought, due to my sudden lack of alcohol.  He also mentioned it could be due to the fact that drinking a lot (especially beer) tends to expand the stomach, so it could simply be that it just takes more food to give me that "full" feeling now than it used to.

It was good to learn all of this, but this was about the least important thing we touched on today.  It's just the only one I can toss off a blog post about quickly.

Now it's time to make dinner.  Mmm...polish sausage and angel hair marinara - yum!

No comments: