Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kickball - Week 3...

Played against the team that's won the championship every year so far.  Seems like they somehow managed to get every single athlete at my company on their team.  I smell fix.

POSITION:

          -Right Field, again  (had my best practice by far, but still got stuck in Bumfuck, Nowhere)
          -not a single ball came anywhere near me; I could've taken a nap out there.  I almost did.

AT THE PLATE:

          -base hit (managed to get to 2nd base before we got our 3rd out)
          -pop-fly, out

FINAL:

          -thought we had a chance until the 2nd-to-last inning, then they crushed us; still didn't lose as
           badly as that first game, though

INJURIES:

          -I don't know if it's because this game was so boring compared to the last two, or if I'm just
           getting in better shape, but I managed to not hurt myself this week.  Thank gods for small
           favors?  (And ibuprofen.)

No comments: